Our Social Care courses meet the continuing development needs of health care workers in community residential settings, nursing homes
and private care providers.
Our Level 3 Award in Education and Training is an introductory, knowledge-based teaching qualification.
The qualification is suitable for those who:
- have just started or who want to start in a teaching role
- want a short qualification
- have the potential to study at this level, which has the same level of demand as an A-level
- want a qualification without a minimum teaching practice requirement
120 hours approx
Please contact us to discuss your specific arrangements. You can secure your place online with a £200 deposit.
Diploma Level 3
Learners must achieve a minimum of 12 credits from the three mandatory units.
Three mandatory units:
- Understanding roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training
- Understanding and using inclusive teaching and learning approaches in education and training
- Understanding assessment in education and training
We work in partnership with TQUK to offer our learners a range of vocational qualifications under the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF). This is the way of recognising achievement through the awarding of credits for qualifications and individual units.
Taking this approach provides a more flexible route to gaining qualifications and enables you to progress in smaller steps through the accumulation of credit.
TQUK is an Awarding Organisation recognised by the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual).