FIRST AID TRAIN THE TRAINER – REFRESHER
£99 per person
Who is this course for?
This course is for Healthcare Professionals who:
- Have attended our First Aid – Train the Trainer course
- Are staff First Aid trainers within their organisation
Why do you need this course?
This ‘top up’ train the trainer course starts with an informal observation of current first aid training practices and provides you with a full day of support from one of our specialist First Aid instructors.
- Ensure trainers remain confident and competent within their roles
- Update theoretical knowledge in line with current Law and Legislation
- Upskill on any new First Aid policies or practices
- Refresh current theoretical knowledge
- First Aid Training Session observations and advice
- Practical demonstrations of additional First Aid procedures or updates
- Optional assessment of course materials, lesson plans, and risk assessments
- Same-day, easy-to-read, comprehensive report with a recommended action plan
- Same-day Quality Assurance Certificate from Care College
- Conducted by friendly, expert patient-handling instructors
- Bespoke to individual workplaces and processes
All our first aid courses are taught by professionally trained nurses and/or paramedics.
Our courses meet HSE requirements for First Aid Training.
50 Don Street, St. Helier