We understand care and our mandatory learning packages are designed to ensure you are compliant with the standards and knowledge requirements set by the Jersey Care Commission.
We understand the different requirements for Day Care settings, Care Homes, and Home Care providers and provide training packages to match.
Where there are additional requirements based on location, client-specific need, or risk involved in your care provision, we have that covered too.
Our Mandatory Training Packages offer a blended learning solution and meet all of the requirements (and more) needed to ensure compliance with Regulation of Care Law.
Take the hassle out of sourcing multiple individual courses, and speak to us today!
Stage One – Self Directed eLearning modules:
- Infection Prevention and Control
- Duty of Care Awareness
- Equality and Diversity
- GDPR Awareness
- COSHH Awareness
- Dementia Awareness
- Mental Capacity Act and DOLs
- Mental Health Awareness
- Health and Safety Awareness
Stage Two – Classroom-based practical learning:
- Safe Handling
- First Aid Essentials
- Safeguarding (annual update)
- Quizzes, discussion and case studies incorporating all of the eLearning topics
Additional location/person/risk-specific bolt-ons:
- Learning Disabilities (Advanced Level 2)
- Mental Health (Advanced Level 2)
- Dementia (Advanced Level 2)
- End of Life Care
- Conflict Resolution
- Child Development (Care Home/Home Care Providers only)