Who is this course for?
This course is for Healthcare Professionals who:
- Have attended our Moving and Handling Train the Trainer course
- Are people moving and handling trainers within their organisation
Why do you need this course?
This ‘top up’ train the trainer course starts with an informal observation of current patient handling practices and provides you with a full day of support from one of our specialist patient handling instructors.
- Ensure trainers remain confident and competent within their roles
- Update theoretical knowledge in line with current Law and Legislation
- Upskill on any new Patient Handling Equipment
- Refresh current theoretical knowledge
- Patient handling technique observations and advice
- Practical demonstrations on additional patient handling equipment
- Optional assessment of course materials, lesson plans, and risk assessments
- Same day, easy to read, comprehensive report with a recommended action plan
- Same day Quality Assurance Certificate
- Conducted by friendly, expert patient handling instructors
- Bespoke to individual workplaces and processes