FIRST AID – TRAIN THE TRAINER
£850 per person
To complete this intensive four-day course, you must have the following:
- A relevant healthcare qualification, e.g. nurse, teacher, health worker, care assistant
- A current and in-date First Aid at Work (FAW 2 /3day course) certificate
- A prior practical understanding of First Aid
- Experience in working in a healthcare/social care/school/ setting
- The physical capability of training First Aid
- A keen interest in patient or resident care
- A keen interest in training other colleges
Expert course content, props, trainers’ notes, and certificates to deliver First Aid training.
You will leave with the PowerPoint presentations that you will write with expert guidance and support. This will allow you to deliver your in-house training only.
As a result, you will be competent to deliver up-to-date first aid training to staff in your organisation.
We also provide an annual trainer’s refresher course to keep all skills up to date.
Trainer Experience and Qualifications
Care College employs the most up-to-date people with First Ais Instructor skills.
Our expert First Aid trainers have the required certification, knowledge, and experience, including:
- Professional nursing or paramedic experience
- Senior First Aid Instructor status
- First Aid Trainer Qualification
- AET – Award in Education and Training & equivalent teacher training qualification
Our Train the Trainer course is delivered and written by accredited trainers with proven and appropriate qualifications and experience.
Care College First Aid Key Trainer course is designed and delivered following national standards, good practice, and official guidance.
The course meets all legislative requirements and is supported entirely by our indemnity insurance.
We revise all training courses annually or whenever legislation or guidance changes, whichever is the sooner.
All our first aid courses are taught by professionally trained nurses and/or paramedics.
Our courses meet HSE requirements for First Aid Training.
NEED TO REFRESH YOUR SKILLS?
If you already hold a first aid trainer certificate, it could be time to refresh your knowledge and ensure your skills are up to date.
50 Don Street, St. Helier