FIRST AID ESSENTIALS
All our first aid courses are taught by professionally trained nurses and/or paramedics.
Our courses meet HSE requirements for First Aid Training.
Accredited Level 3 (RQF) re-certification valid for one year.
Satisfactory demonstration of understanding through practical assessment.
- The role of the first aider
- Head injuries
- Managing an emergency
- Health and Safety (First Aid) regulations
- Communication and casualty care
- Low blood sugar
- Bleeding – minor and severe
- Resuscitation including using a defibrillator
- Bone, muscle and joint injuries
- Burns and scalds
- Allergic reactions
- Chest pains
- Heart Attacks
- Spinal injuroed
- Eye injuries
- Unresponsive casualty
50 Don Street, St. Helier